Friday, April 4, 2014

Little Known Facts.... 100 of them


  1. Wife to a hilarious and wonderful guy.
  2. Mom to 2 little baby dolls who are 10.5 months apart in age.
  3. I majored in theater performance and design.
  4. The production of Urinetown  I worked on was my favorite.
  5. My favorite roll was Dolly in You never can tell by George Bernard Shaw.
  6. I watched the entire one and only season of “Emily Owens MD” (and liked it until the last two minutes of the final episode…)
  7. I had an epidural delivering my first babe.
  8. If I could be addicted to a drug it would be an epidural but, I’ll never have one again.
  9. I delivered my second child in the hospital with no drugs and no doctors.
  10. I want to become a midwife.
  11. I’m a member of the RPGA- Role Playing Game Association (I own more 20 sided die than I can count…)
  12. Love the world of Eberon in Dungeons and Dragons.
  13. Halo gamer tag M1ssPiggy.
  14. First thing I said to my husband, “Are we friends?”
  15. At one point I was pregnant for more of my marriage than not.
  16. Married 12-11-10.
  17. Lived in LA.
  18. I also lived in the Bay Area. (wish people wouldn’t say ‘NorCal’ EVER).
  19. I long board.
  20. “One” by Metallica… OMG.
  21. Would love to work on a stage adaptation of the book Rebecca.
  22. When I was younger I liked to pretend I was a “Borrower.”
  23. Proud member of the DMC. (feel free to google)
  24. Been afraid of Gollum ever since the animated “Lord of the Rings” movies.
  25. Timberland once complimented my bum.
  26. I’ve been to the MTV movie awards.
  27. I was at the Grammys the year of the Chris Brown/Rihanna drama.
  28. LOVE Valentines Day – People have the best drama on Feb 14th
  29. Annoyed by how insensitive and judgmental moms are to one another.
  30. Going tanning freaks me out after working at a dermatology office.
  31. I’m planning to home school my kids.
  32. Wanted to be a Killer Whale trainer… oh “Black Fish.”
  33. When I was 7 I learned Judy Garland had died. I cried.
  34. The “Over the Banister” song in “Meet me in St Louis” is the most AWKWARD scene in any movie in my opinion.
  35. I love hockey.
  36. My hubsy wrote a song for me when we were dating. Tender.
  37. My dream car is a Maserati GranTurismo S.
  38. I currently cruise in a Hyundai Genesis.
  39. I love animals.
  40. Extreme animal rights activists really bother me.
  41. I believe animals can bring out a side in us we’d never find without them.
  42. Although I’m intense, I’m pretty patient.
  43. I enjoy calling corporate.
  44. My husband and I have moved 7 times in 3 years.
  45. I know a few phrases in Farsi.
  46. Sometimes I wash my hair in baking soda.
  47. I cannot stand the movie “What about Bob.”
  48. I’m also not a big fan of “Zoolander.”
  49. I tried out the Android for a few months. I prefer Apple.
  50. The worst compliment I’ve received so far was, ‘I reminded them of Tina Fey.’ Everything about Tina Fey annoys me.
  51. Harrison Ford was the only Star that Struck me.
  52. Twinkies and plungers were on my wedding registry.
  53. At our wedding, someone gave us a card with a dollar bill in it that said “you’re welcome…” Annoying!
  54. My mom got my name from a tv show. The character was actually a murderer. NBD
  55. Rock gardens confuse me.
  56. I’m pretty good at making sushi.
  57. Halloween is a disappointing holiday. I always have such high hopes too.
  58. “Can’t Smile Without You” – Thank you Mr. Manilow.
  59. I have a reoccurring dream about clowns chasing me in those tiny cars. I always wake up from it super tense.
  60. I love buying journals.
  61. Have had to get my Costco card replaced 5 times.
  62. I do not consider myself a good cook.
  63. However, whenever I do try to cook, it comes out pretty good.
  64. As a girls camp counselor, I convinced the girls (my sister and her friends) that massaging me for an hour would get them a “service” certification.
  65. I cannot stand pieces of wet grass sticking to my feet.
  66. I have a real fear that a shark will get me when I swim laps at night in a pool.
  67. I had gigantic lollypops instead of flower bouquets at my wedding.
  68. I like switching up my hair color.
  69. My first pair of prescription glasses had Versace frames.
  70. I have completed 3 full James Bond marathons.
  71. Even though “Thunderball” is HORRIBLE I don’t skip it.
  72. I’m not the type of person who names her car.  My husband is though.
  73. Would much rather be cold than hot.
  74. I’ve been to Disneyland at least 150 times. Seriously. I looked at my old day planners.
  75. Half of the guys on “my island,” are cartoon characters. (Dimitri, Shang, Snake)
  76. I love being a mom.
  77. I would take a week of good sleep over $100,000, but not $100,001.
  78. I wanted Jane Seymour hair from “The Scarlet Pimpernel” on my wedding day.
  79. The guy that complimented me by saying I looked 3 months pregnant as a pick up line, got married the same day I did 3 years after the incident. Thanks heavens not to me.
  80. I had jaw surgery for medical reasons. It changed my life.
  81. Pretzels are only good covered in yogurt.
  82. I love Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
  83. I detest exercising for recreation.
  84. “Barbie Girl” and “Stupid Cupid” are my Karaoke favs.
  85. I was born this year.
  86. I love lotion, but I never want it as a gift.
  87. I swam on a summer league from elementary school through high school.  I never won a ribbon.
  88. I like skating.
  89. The shower is my favorite room in the house.
  90. My elementary school bus number was 340. The bus driver’s name was Buddy.
  91. I was called “Pebbles” in middle school because I used pencils to put my hair in a bun.
  92. I enjoy sewing.
  93. I am a child of God.
  94. I’d love to play “Elle” in Legally Blonde the Musical.
  95. I frequently wish that Jetman was still a game I could play on facebook.
  96. I think the scent cucumber melon is disgusting.
  97. Janelle T. and MaryKatherine L. were the girls who were cruel to me in middle school.
  98. I cannot sleep to the sound of a ticking clock.
  99. Hairspray makes me think of aerobics on stage.
  100. The only time I didn’t believe a story told on April Fools Day, it turned out to be true.


          Jess

4 comments:

  1. You were born in '85? Me too! Glad you love Disneyland...or I don't think we could be friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to have shared the stage with you on You Never Can Tell. You were a delight as Dolly and I had a great time playing Judge Bohun. Good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I wonder if J. Torkildson and MK Lowry are gonna find this post.

    ReplyDelete